Saturday, August 1, 2009

We are officially licensed!!!

Lots has happened since I last posted; top of the list if we were notified yesterday evening that our agency signed our papers and we have been officially licensed by the State of Texas for adoption and respite care.

Respite care is basically caring for foster children when their foster parents need a sitter. While we wait for our matches we will be able to do this for families in our area.

We are SOOOO excited and nervous and happy and anxious and just about every other emotion you can think of. So, you ask, what now.

At this point they will take our profile and begin the matching process. I'll write more about that later.

Also, God has given me the most fantastic job. I'll write more about that too but I have to run; Josh is calling. Love u guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment